jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

FoUrTh UnIt!!!

****Introduction****
In this unit my friends and me made a dramatization for the class XD.

***Composition***
"Alex: Hello Jose how are you?
Jose: fine, but what’s wrong alex?
Alex: I sprain my ankle
Jose: How happened?
Alex: I was playing basketball with some friends and jump and when i fall down i sprain my ankle
Jose: It looks so bad, you should go to see a doctor Alex!
Alex: I can’t walk very well. Can you go with me ? well, if you want to help me
Jose: yes sure, no problem. Let’s go

Girl: oh what’s happens to you?
Alex: nothing. It was a accident. I was playing basketball and sprain my ankle
Girl: oh that’s bad, and where do you go?
Jose: I go with Alex to see a doctor

Doctor: Hello guys, what’s the matter?
Alex: Nothing I sprain my ankle, and I can’t walk very well for that
Jose: alex is too bad playing basketball jejeje
Doctor: jejej mmm Well let’s check it out

Doctor: well, alex i have to inmobilice your ankle, for some days because you have a big problem with your ankle. Is better that you not play basketball for a long time

Alex: I feel better doctor Daniel, thanks a lot. Bye doctor thank you for all
Doctor: ok this is my work!!! bye".



**Conclusion**
XD !!!!!!WRITE YOUR COMENTARY!!!!!!

3 comentarios:

José dijo...

Hey that activity was very funny, was a disaster but was awesome....

José dijo...

Hey that activity was very funny, was a disaster but was awesome....

Alexander dijo...

i like this composition because is too funny jejejeje!!!! peace and love