jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

ThIrD UnIt!!!!

****Introduction****
This unit talk about os months, days and festivities, i expose you my favorites celebrations in this area.

***Composition***
"My favorite month is September, because t celebrate my birthday XD. My favorite day is friday, because start the weekend XD. My birthday is in September, I was born on September 29 of 1989. My favorite celebration is Christmas, because I shared with my family. This year I going to shared more with my family".




**Conclusion**

HEEEEEEY!!!!, there is my favorite celebration and festivities, show you comentary

1 comentario:

annie dijo...

Hi, i think your blog is an interesting website.

I think you are a person who loves to hang out a lot with your friends
and i think you like to travel a lot because of your map on your blog .