jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

SeCoNd UnIt!!!!!

****Introduction****
In this unit i expose for you my two favorites talents, play Call of Duty2, Battlefront II and go swimming.

***Composition***
"My name is Daniel Rodriguez, i like all sports, but i prefer go swimming, in the tv i watch soccer, basketall, baseball, volleyball and others. I watch sports on tv in my house and i practiced swim in the Club El Tablaso with my buddy's team. Other abilitie is play COD2 very well, i finish the game in all difficulties, in online mode i play very well too, in battlefront i play very good too, is similar".









**Conclusion**

Well, in this unit, you can see my favorite talents and abilities, please write your comentary

2 comentarios:

luis dijo...

Your blog is dark but is cool! I never play COD but I want to! let's play together!

walid merhi dijo...

hi daniel,your blog is coll.i like your blog.

wali248